Monday, June 11, 2007

Frogging

Okay, so I WAS knitting this great blanket that's got this soooooft yarn in it that's to DIE FOR. It's so soft, that you might consider kicking out your boyfriend and just sleeping with it. YES. It is that soft. My friend just referred to it as "orgasmic soft".

Now that you get the point...

Well I cast on so many stitches (136, to be precise) and ended up measuring the length about 5 hours later, and... to my shock it ended up being about 9 feet long. (Honestly, I'm still in shock...) I frogged (ripped... or "rip it", which sounds like "ribbit"... thus, frogged.) what I'd done and started over.

Now I cast on 90 stitches and it will hopefully be about 6 ft or something. Here's the beginning... Hopefully I'll keep up with updating you... all none of you who read this.



Isn't it gorgeous?? (Okay not so much. But remember how soft it is!)

And here's how I plan to finish it:

Chocolate. Chocolate is GOOD incentive!! M&Ms, junior mints, and whoppers. 270 of them, to be precise. Every time I knit a row, I get to eat a piece of chocolate. Talk about motivation! (Now... to see that they don't melt...)

No comments: