Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Beelike

So as much as I hate bees, I find that I kind of want to be one.

Not to chase people around and sting them for no apparent reason except that they happened to be within a 50 foot radius of you.

But because of that one expression, 'Busy as a bee'. Summer is awesome, yeah, but I find that in the afternoon after I'm done babysitting or whatever, I'm reduced to this bored being who wants to do something (something free, please!) but finds that all there is to do is sit in front of the tv and watch reruns of something old and dull. I love having something to do in the morning (Which by the way, I finally surrendered and played Polly Pockets today with one of my babysitting charges...) and then after I leave I crave something to do.

So that's me. Unbusy as a not-bee.

No comments: