Monday, January 1, 2007

CrashBoomBang!

So tonight, a big flashy night of fireworks and champagne and shouting and celebrating was perfect for me. It wasn't spent with my friends, it wasn't spent with loud noises, but it was spent with some of the most important people in my life: My brother and my mom. I spent tonight out to dinner with my mom, and then we went and saw "Dream Girls" (which was okay) and then we got home in time to pour the champagne, toast, hug, and cry. Or, I felt like crying. I don't know why, but I feel like I got more out of this new years eve than I have in the past few years. So here are my new years resolutions:

1) Finish a book
2) Be more true to myself
3) Find a boyfriend

Okay, so 3's not really "new years resolution" worthy, but I'm teasing mom about it being on her list, or rather, she said to me this morning that, "This year's the last new years I'm spending alone" and so I figured I'd join her on that list. So there you have it. My resolutions.

Goodnight, guys. Have a great year.

No comments: