Monday, January 29, 2007

Dumb stuff to do

Number 1 dumb thing I did yesterday was put a jalapeno seed on my tongue; it burned for 15 minutes after that. Oww... And no matter how much I scrub my hands, they still have some of the jalapeno on them, so every time I rub my eye it stings. Why me?!

Yesterday I went hiking with 3 of my friends to a treehouse they're building. I fell on my ass a total of 4 times on the way there and back. Way-to-go, me! Nothing to show for it but a teensy little scratch on my right hand, besides my bruised ego.

I built my google homepage last week and have officially looked at it way too much in the last week. My friends are right; you do rely on it. My favorite gadget is the weird circular clock (it spins!!) or the crossword puzzle or the horoscopes. Woot! I love that webpage!

Auditions for the spring musical (The Bard on Broadway) were last week and the song lists were posted friday. I will be singing in a trio. We're singing, "Matchmaker" from Fiddler on the Roof. Expect to hear a lot more about Musicals in the next 4 months or so.

Time I've spent on the musical so far: 4 hours.

No comments: