Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Oh Texas...

Oh Texas weather, how I do love thee! One minute, you're frying me, the next you're freezing my royal little ass off me. School was cancelled today, and same tomorrow, which means... Oh, can you hear that sound?! That sounds to me a little like a 5 DAY WEEKEND. Oh yeah, oh yeah! -dances-

Yeah, so enough of my lame attempt at being cool for now. I got to dance around in the snow today. It ACTUALLY snowed today... most of the day it was either snowing or sleeting on us. My tree outside my front door, which usually I can fit an entire car under (and then some) is now brushing the ground, that laden down with ice. Yeah... crazy, huh? Well, tomorrow is also no school, so I guess I can spend all night reading an addicting book, but I think I'll sleep again. ;) So, goodnight, yall.

<3

No comments: