Saturday, January 13, 2007

Vanilla candles and Cigarette smoke

So I'm babysitting at the moment... easy job. "Just make yourself at home; the kids'll go to bed when they get tired.... so yeah. See you later!" and off she went. But before she went, she made sure to smoke a cigarette with her sister in the bathroom AND she's got a million differently scented candles burning all over the house, so the smell is simply disgusting. And now that the kids are being angels and keeping to themselves, I have all the freedom I want to watch tv, blog, AIM, or otherwise ignore them. I'm a bad babysitter, I know... but man. I'm TIRED. I went to bed at 4am last night. (<- dumb) and I'm exhausted...

First full week of school was tough, and seemed long and yet short. Because one day it was monday, and then all of a sudden it was friday. But every day seemed really long, by itself. Weird. I need more coffee.

So I'm chatting with this guy in Virginia right now... and I kinda wish I could talk on the phone with him while I'm bored, but I don't want to at the same time. It's weird. I hate being tired and caffeine-deprived.

So I'm going to attempt to find something else to do for now, and if I don't... well, I'll be back....

No comments: