Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Just like old times

Tonight I'm feeling all old-timey... it feels really good. Around February of last year, I started to call an old internet friend, who I've been speaking to for a good five years by now. We talked for about an hour and a half every night and just simply never ran out of things to talk about. Any silences between us never felt awkward, and I knew that we would be friends for a very long time. But I guess I just got really busy and couldn't speak to him as often as I'd used to, and over the summer we barely talked at all. In fact, not at all... and tonight is the first time we've talked on the phone since March. And it wasn't weird at all. It barely felt like 10 months had passed at all. So yeah... Danny and I talked for an hour and ten minutes, but in the end he realized he had to call his dad and plan for Spring Break... so yeah. The only thing that would make this more perfect would be if i weren't locked up in my room. Grrrr. I don't like being inside when outside is simply so inviting at this time of night. But a) it's raining (<- doesn't really bother me) and b) it's 40 degrees (<- does bother me). So inside it is. But I cracked a window. So that made it better. ^^

Today was difficult because I've got a new schedule... most of the same classes (minus Theology and plus an extra History class) but it's all mixed up. Where I once had Algebra 7th period, now it's 1st, and what was 1st (English) is now 4th. Oh well. Tomorrow should be nice. I have Spanish AP (<- not nice... :( ) but then I have a study hall and then Desktop Publishing (the newspaper/yearbook class). Block Study Hall tomorrow. I should bring my laptop to school.... maybe I will. And a movie... Ooh goodie, maybe I'll bring Pirates of the Caribbean II, headphones, knitting and a coke. I think I'll do that.

I have the coolest calander for this year. It's a day-by-day of forgotten English words that aren't used anymore... (Yeah, I'm a geek, >.
Well... that's enough of a rant for tonight. <3

No comments: