Friday, December 29, 2006

Girl Weaknesses....

So it turns out I am a girl, if the boobs, hair and hips don't initially give it away. Brandy and I were shopping and I spotted a beautiful pair of green knee-high boots that were just so pretty... so I caved and bought them. Yay. So now all I have to find is a skimpy little skirt to go with it and I am SET. ^^

I ordered some books online on christmas (I had gift cards. w00t!) and they came today. I'd say 3 days is good service, right? One of the books is one of those romance novels that you just wouldn't be caught DEAD buying in a store, simply because its cover has a giant sexy, rugged-lookin guy's face on it, but you can't see his eyes, so it's all lips. How embarassing would it be to walk up to the nerdy-lookin and/or sexy bookworm guys behind the counter at Barnes and Noble and hand that to him?! This way, the book NEVER leaves my room. Hahaha.

Brandy and I saw Night at the Museum tonight. It was really good, absolutely hilarious! Had a great plot twist and a good, satisfying, "I'm going to go home and smile for a while" ending... so I did. And then when I got home, my mom and I had soup (it's been raining and yucky all day...) and we watched the Devil Wears Prada. You can't help but giggle at that dragon-woman. ;)

My scarf is nearly to my waist now. It'll end up being a little taller than I am, maybe six feet long when I'm done. So I'm halfway done. I'd say that's pretty good.

Au revoir, little journal of mine!

No comments: