Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Try Two

Well, whaddaya know? Day two, and I have managed to remember to write on this. I'm going to have to rummage tonight for a book to reread while I have no books in my room that I already haven't read. With the exception of an odd textbook or two. I edited 3 chapters tonight in rapid succession, so now I have a whopping 20 chapters left. Hoo-rah.

Today I had to go take care of a citation on my drivers license, because I was pulled over 3 days after my license expired and damned if there isn't a grace period in which to renew it. But I had it renewed, paid my whopping $10 fine (oooh, NOW I'm broke. Hah) and, as the lady behind the desk told me, "It's dismissed. Now be on your jolly way." I waited for two hours to get that thing off my record, knitted a foot of my scarf, and I did indeed go on my jolly way. I jolly-wayed all the way to Jamba Juice, where I had a Caribbean Passion with an energy boost. Which did nothing for me, but I do so love that smoothie. :)

Scarf is officially about a foot and a half long. I've decided I'm going to send it to my Grandmother for her birthday. She, after all, probably needs it more than I do, living in the northeast. Brrr.

I've been debating about whether having a new editor help me out next year is worth it. Maybe I'll make a list of pros and cons in which to help me decide whether I need a new one or not.

That's all for tonight. My eyes are starting to burn from looking at my computer screen too long. Ouch. >.<

No comments: