Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Not So Blank Anymore

So tonight, my little Parchment blog, I've discovered something about editing tonight. I can't do it without comfy pants and my hair up. And a bigger chair that i can curl up in would be a nice touch, but not tonight. Just my uncomfortable blue chair tonight. And the editing job tonight is: "Show Me The Way" which, I am quite sure, will be on my "to-do" list for the next six months or so, due to it's massive length. But hey. The writer is good; she's rooted a lot of the problems herself. It's just up to me to catch what she hasn't - very little. I'm on the third chapter, as it is, and it's only 5 pages. Last chapter was 10. Hah. I haven't written a 10-page chapter in ages.

I started a scarf this morning. It's got three colors: olive, cream, and chocolate, (sounds better than 'green, white, and brown,' huh?) I've done about a foot of it, alternated each color twice, and have decided that I am officially a lame gal. Knitting, writing, and romance novels. Yep, that's me.

That's all for tonight. Maybe if I'm lucky I'll remember to post on this sometimes. ;)

No comments: