Friday, November 28, 2008

49-9

Hoo boy, I love going to UT games. Especially the games when we STOMP all over the opponents.

(49-9!! Woo!)

Seriously, I love going to UT games. The pregame hype is my favorite, I think. The UT band is awesome, with so many people they can cover the entire field with members.


Sometimes I think that when the game actually starts, it's a little disappointing!

Another part of the games that I always enjoy are when the whole 90,000 person crowd starts to chant "TEXAS FIGHT". One half says "TEXAS" and the other "FIGHT" and it's exhilarating to hear the sheer volume of it. (I mean just look at that. The entire stadium was filled.)


Here are a few shots of the game... Enjoy! (Needless to say, I brought my Fancy Camera.)

Okay, so I have never seen this before, but this thing kept me entertained for the entire game! It was a floating camera held by strings that were attached to the stadium lights.

One of the greatest parts is when the team runs out of the fog.
Hook 'em Horns!
Before the game they always roll out the Texas-sized Texas flag. :D
Look! It's Bevo! It was his birthday last night.
The kick off...

And a few band formations for ya!

...This was the funniest part of halftime: Everyone in the band left one shoe on the field after they spelled 'TEXAS'. If you look hard you can see it!


Overall, a great night. We stomped all over the Aggies and that is how it should be.

(While we were walking back to our car during the 4th quarter, we scored another touchdown. We passed by an Aggie while we shouted "Touchdown!!" and the guy said: "I don't know who did it, but I wish nothing more than a stubbed toe on him.")

No comments: