Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Fun with Asterisks

A short list of things I have to do (mostly) in no particular order:
-Write article (edit article, finish by 5:30pm tomorrow.)
-While writing article, sit in Starbucks and uphold the Person Who Looks Stressed image that you have upheld for the last 3 weeks solid.*
-Attend newspaper meeting
-Polish off Astronomy homework
-Research for politics extra credit assignment**
-Read essays in English book
-Create Thesis for next English paper (I think I will be writing about the dying art of the letter.)
-Curb the Runescape addiction***
-Finish Never Realizing****
-Barnes and Nobles.*****
-Call AT&T (AGAIN.)
-Mop. Even fake wood tiling needs love.
-Clean bathroom******
-Make my bed


*I think that the people who work at starbucks (Starbuxians?) should know me as the Person Who Looks Stressed. I sit in the same spot every Tuesday and Thursday afternoon with some kind of caffeinated beverage of the coffee persuasion, alternating between looking stressed with my hands on my face and looking stressed while typing.
**Which is due on MY BIRTHDAY... (wtf.)
***Dunc, I am so close to 68 smith I can almost taste it. And by the way, check out my stats on the hiscores. I am beginning to pwn.
****Never Realizing is my current story-in-progress. I have a chapter and a half left to write but cannot seem to get it out of my brain.
*****I don't really want to buy a book (with the exception of one...but it's like $5 and I may or may not give in, depending on how the grocery list turns out this week), I just want to go and inhale thebooky smells.
******Aha, bet you got scared when you saw the asterisks after the 'Clean Bathroom' task.

No comments: