Monday, November 17, 2008

I baked a cake!

(But I haven't eated it yet!)

Anyway.

It's only hours left till my Birthday Day... and I baked myself a cake! It makes me happy. I love baking and decorating... even if it is only "Add 3 eggs, water, and oil and stir. Stick in oven. Wait 30 minutes. Enjoy." The whole act of being in the kitchen and bustling about just relaxes me. I may even do the dishes.

Doesn't it just look scrum-diddily-umptious? (I think so...)

And wanna see something even cooler? I'm 19 on the inside, too!


Yeah. That's procrastination for ya. (Why yes, I do have a paper due tomorrow, what gave it away?)

And oh! What is that? Look! An Abby NOT procrastinating!


So... only 25 hours and 25 minutes until my specific birth moment. (Bet my mom doesn't call me at 11:55 tomorrow. She'll probably be asleep. Just like how Cinderella loses all the magic at midnight, my mom turns into a pumpkin after 11pm, too.)

(Hrm. Perhaps I just issued a challenge without meaning to.)

1 comment:

Cara said...

Well, technically you were born in Indiana and when it is 10:55 here tomorrow night, it will be 11:55 there. So, since I don't turn into a pumpkin until 11, I will be able to call you at your birth moment tomorrow. Hah!
If i don't fall asleep that is...