Sunday, November 23, 2008

A-C-E!

So Brandlyn (my most favoritest wonderfulest bestest friend evarrr) had her first cheerleading competition today! So I went and pretended to be her Mommy and cheered her on!

Brandy is part of the Austin Cheer Elite squad, and they don't cheer for a team, they just dance and cheer. I thought they were good (You can watch the video, and decide for yourself) but Brandy thinks they could have done better. She messed up, and they couldn't really hear each other, and oh well. She has another six competitions, so I think she will do better in the future.

Brandy looks super cute in her uniform. ;) (look!! She's eating chocolate! I didn't know cheerleaders ATE!)


And here is my favorite picture of the day. I think she looks so beautiful.



And here's her from the back. (I was stalking her with my Fancy Camera.)


And here is the video of their performance. (Just so ya'll know, at the very end there, the girl who back handsprings her way across the stage is Brandlyn. She's on the left of the screen most of the time.)


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Why thank you! I feel important, I love you and I'm glad you were my mommy for a day :)

Unknown said...

haha i don't know what that is or how it got there, i never set that up....