Thursday, November 20, 2008

Spring isn't quite yet in the air, but that won't stop me

(...This is the post I meant to write yesterday... but I got distracted and watched the new mythbusters episode instead. [I love me some Discovery Channel!] )

Yesterday, I signed up for classes for the spring!

My next semester looks pretty similar to this semester, except that I start later... And can sleep later! (Yaaaaay!)

Monday/Wednesday/Fridays look a lot like this:

10am: French 2.
I like French... I'm learning. Why stop now? (Plus, you need 2 semesters to get language credit at all...)

11am: Freshman Composition 2.
Required for Freshmen to take.

2pm: Solar System Exploration.
Yaaaaaaay more astronomy!! I am very excited about getting to take this. :)

And Tuesday/Thursdays look like this:

12:30pm: Third Rock
This class was my "um, well I need another class so I suppose this will work" class. It's a geology class, and apparently so easy you don't even need a textbook... but I will reserve judgment on that.

2pm: Pre-Columbus to Civil War American History
I look forward to this class. Apparently the teacher is a little dull... but oh well.

I think Tuesdays and Thursdays will be my favorite. I can sleep late!!

So that's my schedule. I'll draw up another pretty picture and post it next semester so yall can see it. Or, if you're my mother, you can print it out and stalk me and know exactly where I am all the time. (Sort of.)

Have to cut this blog short... Astronomy class has started and we're talking about cosmology, and frankly, cosmology is like studying "Everything Else That Doesn't Fit Into A Nice Simple Category".

1 comment:

MSbeckey said...

Wow, Stefanie, I can't believe your first semester is almost over! Now that I think about it, my youngest daughter's college years went by very quickly (for me anyway! LOL!). Hope you are enjoying every minute.
: )
b