Sunday, October 28, 2007

Pre-Post-Show Let Down

If that makes any sense...

It's over... and I cried.


A tradition we have at my school is to give the seniors in the production a farewell present (and mine were awesome:


The reason they gave us inner tubes is because there's one scene where we all run around the stage being fish, and the ducklings are all at the front of the stage "swimming" with inner tubes around their waist. On the sheet of paper, the funniest comment was from a guy named Sam. It said "Happy Birthday!" And at that, I just burst out laughing... it's SO like him to write something like that.


My flower haul...


So... pre-post-show let down. It hasn't quite hit me yet that I don't have rehearsals to go to every night, although it will (starting tomorrow, I'm sure). I'll have free time!! And guess what I'll do with it! Nothing of course! Although tomorrow I think I might go halloween-costume shopping with two of my friends. (DURING MY FREE TIME!)


I'm also thrilled about not having to preserve my voice. HOORAY! I CAN DRINK COFFEE AGAIN!!!


Well, I'm out, for now. I have homework to catch up on...

No comments: