Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Balance

So Blogger. Today is a much better day for balance. Today I have successfully balanced: College and piano.

(Lmao. Do you like my amazing photo alteration skills?) I have also successfully balanced homework with musical rehearsals.


I have also balanced sleep with reading.


Lastly, I have balanced the United States' budget and an elephant.


(Um... what?)


The point is, I'm feeling a lot better today about everything. I find it extraordinary and kind of weird that from day to day I (and frankly, everyone) can go from one extreme emotion to the other. Nobody feels the same all the time every day, and if you do, there's probably something wrong with you. (Or severely right. Teach me!!) But don't you think that the variant of emotions makes everyday life that much more interesting?

No comments: