Monday, October 29, 2007

Late night ramblings...

This is just a quick one before I go to bed.

I spent all evening reading a book, and it was wonderful. But now I have to find some way to sleep in and still make it to school on time... hmm... Possibly Starbucks?! (ooh! Sounds like the best idea I've ever had!!)

I bought my halloween costume today, which I really only bought because we can wear costumes at school. I'm a Greek Goddess this year. Yay. (Egotistical? Nahhh...)

I haven't knit anything in like two weeks. This is why I started so early, so I could go through phases of it and not feel totally pressured come December...

Love yall! I'm going to bed now!!

OOOH... My friend Alycia thought of the best birthday party theme: a Masquerade. HOW EFFING GREAT IS THAT!?!? I think I'll do it!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not a fan of Masquerade, Stef. Then again, I'm a guy, so maybe that's it...