Wednesday, October 10, 2007

On sexy cars, scarves and... something else

(I just needed another word to start with 's')



My friends and I were walking to our cars today after rehearsal and we saw this black car that was just the blackest car I've ever seen. A very sleek (and sexy, as Alycia said) car, to tell the truth. So, true to form, we had to take a picture in front of the sexy black car.




So, just to show yall how much time I have to knit during school and rehearsal, here is a picture of my scarf which I cast on this morning.



I'm sure that if my mother were reading this, she would say, "And yet you don't have time to do your homework or apply to college." Au contraire, madre. First of all, I can't do homework during class because it's extremely obvious to the teacher, but knitting is perfectly fine. Second of all, I love to knit and I dislike homework. And lastly, I TOTALLY ALMOST FINISHED MY APPLICATION TO TLU TODAY.


(TRIUMPH!!!!)


16 days until opening night.

No comments: