Thursday, November 12, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update #3

I swear that the next blog I write about NaNoWriMo will include more than just how many words I've written. But that blog won't happen right now at 1:45am...

(I am 4205 words behind right now, because I, ya know, do other things. Like study. And eat. I can't believe that some people have already WON NaNoWriMo...)

Counts
Document
Words:
15779
Characters (no spaces):
66637
Characters (with spaces):
82436
Paragraphs:
502
Sentences:
1501
Pages (approximate):
27
Readability
Document
Average sentences per paragraph:
2.99
Average words per sentence:
10.51
Average characters per word:
4.22
Average words per page:
584.41
Flesch Reading Ease: [?]
81.94
Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: [?]
4.00
Automated Readability Index: [?]
4.00

Maybe tomorrow during my Super 3-Hour Break I'll write about my story. I promise to do three things:

1) Complain (a little)
2) Brag (a little)
and
3) Tell you more than just numbers. As my second grade teacher taught me (in song) "Elaboration is the way to make your writing exciting every day!"

But that's all. (For now!) I'm off to bed!

No comments: