Thursday, November 5, 2009

NaNoWriMo Update #1

So at this very moment, I am told that my novel is all of these things (by Google Documents, which I have discovered is the coolest thing since sliced bread. It means that I can work on my document from any computer, provided it has an internet connection.)

Counts

Words:
6013
Characters (no spaces):
25570
Characters (with spaces):
31590
Paragraphs:
240
Sentences:
637
Pages (approximate):
10
Readability

Average sentences per paragraph:
2.65
Average words per sentence:
9.44
Average characters per word:
4.25
Average words per page:
601.30
Flesch Reading Ease: [?]
83.52
Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level: [?]
4.00
Automated Readability Index: [?]
3.00

I'm behind, but not that behind. (By today, I should have 8335... which, as you can see is not the case. However, tomorrow is Friday, and Friday seems like a good day to catch up, right?)

I also have cover art!


What do you think? I like it. I made it yesterday.

No comments: