Sunday, September 13, 2009

Welcome to the view outside my window:


(And a flag...

Pretty, right?)

It's been raining all weekend. I won't complain, but the humidity isn't what I ordered when I said 'rain please!' a few weeks ago.

I'm feeling (moderately) better today, in that I can think straight AND sit up without feeling dizzy. I think that sleeping for 18 hours Friday night had been a good decision (as much as I could decide about that!) and it seems to have sped up my recovery from whatever I have. Today my only symptom is a wicked cough and some residual asthma stuff.

Thursday night, we had a make up lecture for my Politics class from 7-8. On the way out, I took this picture.


After that, Brandlyn and I went to La Zona Rosa and saw Bo Burhnam, who is hilarious youtube discovered comedian. I think one of the craziest things about this guy is that he's a really successful and he's just turned 19.


Well, that's it for this blog!

(Okay, so I just watched the True Blood finale... and may I just say crap? I want to know who pulled that marriage proposal out of their arse and why they put it in the script... Overall I'm pleased with the season, though. Can't wait for season three, though!)

No comments: