Monday, September 7, 2009

Football!!

Kris and I went to the first game of the season Saturday night! We were sitting in the student section and of course I brought my fancy camera... The game was awesome - we pounded ULM. I think the final score was 59-20 (but correct me if I'm wrong!)

First, I spied on the APO people while they were hanging out and waiting to run the flag.


And here's the flag that I will someday run onto the field! (They just spun it in circles today, but they apparently have some neat tricks!)


We scored a touchdown within the first three minutes of the game.

And the Big Flags (as Nathan calls them) ran out in celebration through the canon smoke.


At halftime, Kris and I tried to find Nathan on the field. We're pretty sure this is him!


The band made boots (upside down to us)


And here's a pretty picture of the tower! (It was orange after we won!)



Here's to a great season ahead of us! OU lost it's game that night... which is excellent news for us!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Ya'll got really good seats for only sophomores! I thought you'd be in the south end zone.