Saturday, September 5, 2009

Installed

Last night, I was installed as a pledge for Alpha Phi Omega, which (if you don't know) is a co-ed fraternity dedicated to service for your community. It was a really neat little ceremony.

I got my pin,


I got my pledge sponsor (no photo, but her name is Jill),

and I got taken to dinner by the group... and they paid! We had Chinese food, and somehow the 13 of us there (we split into small groups, they call them families, and other families went to different restaurants) managed to polish off ALL of the food.

After dinner, we went to play laser tag and I got 3rd place! It was a fun game (all of the crouching and running around made my legs sore, though!). My code name was "Smiles" and at one point during the game I heard someone yell "Who the heck is Smiles?!" Clearly I tagged them a lot. :D

Tonight marks the beginning of our football season... I'm bringing my fancy camera, so hopefully I'll get some good pictures!

Hook 'em horns!

1 comment:

Cara said...

so proud of you and happy for you sweetie!