Saturday, September 19, 2009

Texas vs. Tech

So there was a game tonight! And we won! (34-24) Here are a few highlights.

Today was the first time that I ran the flag out onto the field! It was brilliant. It was the most incredible feeling to be standing there holding onto the biggest Texas flag in the state and at the feet of 101,297 people. The. Best. Feeling. I hope Mom got some good pictures! (Hopefully there'll be a link to Mom's blog here in a day or two). (Here's the link!)

See? People! (I think this is the section that Mom and Mike were in. Tell me where you were, Mom! I know you said "I'm the one in orange", but...)

Record attendance, again!


After I got to my seat, I stood up for a few hours and shouted myself hoarse. The area I'm in is full of students... and we do a lot of yelling! We never sit down, either.

There was a lot of this:


And a lot of this (particularly in the 4th quarter, my goodness!):


And during half time, Texas Tech went onto the field and did their thing:


And then we did our thing: (Anyone see Nathan?)



And then we played a little more football... and then we won!


Oh... and Matthew McConaughey was in a box directly above me!



(Obviously, he supports the right team!)

1 comment:

Becky said...

check my facebook pics