Sunday, May 2, 2010

It's that time again! The finals schedule...

So today is a lazy day for me. Today involved a lot of me on the couch emailing my group members for my English project (because they can't seem to agree about anything.) Today also involved a lot of naps. And at the moment, today is involving me doing the homework I should have done earlier this afternoon so I could continue to watch TV.

As per tradition, here is a copy of my finals "schedule" so that yall can, at random moments, call me and see if I am doing what I am supposed to. (Click to embiggen!)


This week is my last week of classes and Friday is my last day of class. I am not sure if I will make it, but we shall see!

And while this week will be very busy it should be fun, because every day has something (non-homework related) to look forward to!

No comments: