Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ba Ba Ba

One of the (more) adorable things that Emma has taken to doing recently is reading. Being only a year old (and thus not actually able to read) she picks up a book, flips through the cardboard pages, and "Ba, ba, ba"s her way through the book. It is especially adorable when there is a sheep on the page!

In this video, you'll see her walking (!) and reading to me, and generally being the cutest baby around (in my honest and entirely biased opinion!)




In other news, after spending the month after spring break doing a lot of falling behind in terms of the assigned reading (so... many... tests...) I have been spending last week and this week getting caught up on the reading assignments since I don't have any tests or immediate threats this week. What is left in the semester I can count on one hand:

1) Art History paper (due Monday)
2) UGS test (Thursday, 6th May)
3) Art History test (Friday, 7th May)
4) History Final Exam (Thursday, 13th May)
5) English Final Paper (Due... sometime after 5th May?)

While I still have a good deal of reading to do (I have to read an entire book between now and the history exam, another 250 pages of my history book, another play for English (The Changeling), and another two chapters of my Art History textbook) it is smooth sailing from here on out. It feels good.

So good I can do fun things like go visit my Mom or Dad and have dinner, go to bed early, watch a movie, maybe even read a book for fun (le gasp!). I can see the summer just up ahead, and the reward of sleeping in late. (Until summer school starts, of course.)

No comments: