Friday, January 29, 2010

Vlogday - Guest Host!

So, I don't know if yall know this... but I am ridiculously fond of the little one named Emma.


Emma turned one on January 8th. Consequently, here level of cute has gone up exponentially.


Emma has little teeth now,


(and still has those big blue peepers!)


Not to mention she's still extremely fond of eating my camera.

She's sitting up all by herself. Not only that, she's army crawling (that huge head of hers has made her crawl and walk late. She hasn't started walking yet, but she's started to stand up!)


She is eating like any normal one-year-old should. Though she knows that she can hold out for a bottle before bed, and has so far mostly rejected the transition to sippy cups.


(She doesn't like sippy cups!)

And this week... she stood up for me!


Today, I held her hands and we walked all over the living room and kitchen.

And now... a vlogday guest host! Emma, herself!

1 comment:

Becky said...

Love it!!! I gotta get some Emma time soon - what a cutie!