Sunday, February 25, 2007

Reading into it

Oh blogger... I hate being female.

Because us girls always read into things too much, seeing all the possibilities and 'what if's and things that could possible go wrong (or right) in every situation. Especially the ones regarding guys.

I don't know. The guy I think I like just told me that at a party he was dancing (wow! He who doesn't dance, actually danced...) with this girl, and he said he had a really good time. But while I'm happy that he stepped out of his comfort zone, my mind is buzzing, thinking, "what if he likes her!" "He's acting kind of weird and not talking like he usually does. something's wrong" and I hate, hate, hate, hate, hate reading into these things! and i'm jealous of someone who I'll likely never meet nor hear about ever again!

GRRRR!!!

I hate being female.

No comments: