Saturday, February 10, 2007

Frustrating

It's frustrating having friends who are all dating (each other) and to be the only one alone. It's frustrating to know that somewhere out there, there is someone who might like you... but the problem is they live halfway across the country. It's frustrating to have to smile and pretend like nothing is awkward. It's frustrating to sit next to your old crush for 3 hours in a dark theatre. It's frustrating to leave them just because you feel you can't cope. It's frustrating to come home and to find out that who you really want to talk to is asleep.

I don't know... It's just so weird and awkward and unfortunate that all of this has to bug me.

Blog out...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yes, that IS frustrating, the movie part. but hey, I haven't dated any friends yet, so y'll ALL should hang out with me, since I'm to only No-awkward one here. tadah. course, i havent had a boyfriend, period...but thats not the point, lol