Friday, February 23, 2007

Of Thongs, Dresses, and Chemistry teachers

Of thongs and dresses and chemistry teachers. You know, they're all connected. Well, the thongs and dresses, yes... not so much my chemistry teacher last year, but oh well.

I went shopping with three of my friends this afternoon (for three hours!) and I bought a few cute shirts and some eyeshadow, but other than that, nothing ('cept pizza for a snack. ^^) We all decided to go into Victoria's Secret to do some browsing (;)) and ended up chatting with one of the sales clerks. And I fount the most gorgeous thong, but I had no money left. -weep- so I'll have to babysit to buy the thong. Lol. and find someone brave enough to go in there with me! Haha.

My chemistry teacher from last year is in a heavy metal band called Whore of Babylon, which I find funny because he used to teach at a catholic school. ;) But yeah... so his group is one of my myspace friends and I just discovered a picture of my chem teacher shirtless. I don't know where that goes on my "list of strange things" but I'd say it's pretty far up... Even though he is very easy on the eyes, I'd still prefer that he keep his shirt on for the sake of all us ex-students.

Oh well. He does have great abs. (He doesn't teach anymore... so I guess I can say that.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that is beyond creepy. you can't admire a teacher's abs, even if he IS ex-techer. its a RULE, der. (or should be, Leech always made me feel dumb. Crowley, now, he was nice AND cute. im also just better at history than science, so i didnt feel like an idiot...but still)