Saturday, May 19, 2012

Today's the day, y'all! Get your Horns up!

Hey guys! 

Today's the day! 


I'll be posting some more photos later, of course, but I just wanted to write a quick blog and say thank you. Without this blog, and you readers, I don't know what I would do. You've supported me over the years in ways that I cannot enumerate, and I love you all dearly! 

Thank you for being there though good times, rough patches, football games, endless homework, exam periods, failures, and successes. Thank you for sticking with me through three computers, four printers, and five phones. (Good lord, I go through a lot of electronics... Hey, remember that time I dropped my phone into a pot of boiling water?) Thank you for your supportive comments, wonderful advice, and readership. I couldn't have done this without the support of you: my friends and family. I look forward to continuing to share my life with you all for a long time.

So... 

Who's got two thumbs and is ready to become a college graduate? 

 THIS GIRL.

No comments: