Wednesday, May 2, 2012

3 Days: Choices, Choices

3 days to go. Stuff's about to get real. I have an exam today, a exam and essay due tomorrow, and an exam and essay due Friday.

Caffe Medici is one of my favorite places to study between classes! Right across the street from most of my classes. Delicious coffee and plenty of places to sit, not to mention free wifi! :)
Technically, I should have written this yesterday. But I ran out of time... So today will feature two blogs!

Yesterday, my brain was somewhere else: I had a horrible nightmare on Monday night and I think I was knocked off balance all day because of it. It was a dream about loss and tragedy, and I woke up completely drained.

It represents a lot going on in my life, as dreams generally do. One possibility is that represents the choices that I have in front of me and the consequences of choices wrongly made. The emotion that ruled my dream was regret... and I am so, so worried that I will make the wrong choice, that I'll misstep, that I will come to regret what I didn't, or couldn't, do. I've never felt so unsure of what I want.

I can't make these choices yet, and yet I have to. Not everything will be better after Friday, but after I leave these exams and papers behind me, I sure will feel a whole lot better.

No comments: