Thursday, March 22, 2012

Things I Love

I've been so stressed lately (work, school, impending graduation, etc.) that I think I need to take a step back and remember some of the things that I love.

I LOVE that spring has sprung. Flowers are freaking everywhere, and I can't get enough of them!





I love that when I left Austin for New York last week, there was so much dense fog that it looked like the whole world was just made of clouds from the air.


And that the rivers north of Austin looked like they were made of clouds.


I love being surprised by limousine rides.


I love going on nature walks. (I went with Barb's mother and stepfather. Elke, her mother, was birding... the rest of us were nature walking and enjoying the lovely day!)


On that topic, I freaking love Barb. Can I go back to New York now? (I need to go back and take more pictures!)


I love Spring on Long Island. I love Spring everywhere.


I love swans that show off a little. 


Y'all, I love my job. Babysitting can be delightful.

The son of one of my old teachers, Brydon, who is about 15 months old, and one of the smartest kids I've ever had the pleasure chasing after for a couple hours.

Miss Lily, Emma's little sister. This is her "WTF?" face. She looks so like her sister! 
EMMA. I freaking love Emma.


She's so big now...

I love the Coopers' cat, Thomas. He is just the best - and I have threatened to steal him for years, allergies be damned.


I love finding funny things in places I don't expect.

Budget cuts?

I love The Hunger Games. I've just finished rereading it, and it took a great deal of strength not to go back to the beginning and immediately reread it again.


Hunger Games always makes me want to eat bread.


I love wearing watches.

I was babysitting, and the little girl, Cara, asked me to put on the watches .

I love that my silly mother has been living with one working light in the pantry for the last six months. When I told her I would fix the other light, she said, "There are two lights in the pantry?"


And on that subject... I love my crazy family.

And you. I love you, readers!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice pictures are placed here.Its really nice.


Limo in Long Island

Barb Matijevich said...

I really love you, too. And this post was incredibly timely for me, AND made me a little teary. Come back soon, my Steffie.

Becky said...

It almost looks like Brydon is doing hook 'em (even though I know he's really just busy stuffing his face). You have to send me that picture!

Unknown said...

the way you make description is one of the best method.
Check our services at Airport Limo Long Island

Unknown said...

Great blog.yes it depend on event.
Limo in New Hyde Park NY