Saturday, March 31, 2012

Eight Things I Love That I Probably Shouldn't

1. Butter that isn't really butter. It's just so much more delicious and spreadable!

2. The fact that on pre-shaped cookie dough packages, they ask you: "Please do not consume raw cookie dough," as if the "please" will really make a difference.

3. Drinking coffee at about 5pm. I know what a poor choice it is, but I still make it more often than I should admit.

4. Trashy romance novels. I like the less trashy ones too, but I reserve the really bad ones for days that I feel like a terrible writer... to remind me how ridiculously easy it must be to get utter waste published.

5. Using hotel shampoo. It's like theft, since it's not mine, but I'm supposed to use it!

6. Toddler tantrums. I think they are some of the funniest things on earth, and I will laugh openly at them as they occur. (This usually spurs on the tantrum - which only makes me laugh harder.)

7. Eating an entire package of raspberries in one go. I always feel a little bad, because they're like $5 a box and you get like fourteen whole berries in there, but goodness they are delicious.

8. "Angry Birds". It is embarrassing to admit how long I can play that game and not get the least bit tired of it.

No comments: