Saturday, March 31, 2012

Rainy Day Playlist

A few years ago I posted what I called my rainy day playlist when I was hoping for a rainy day. Since then, it's expanded quite a bit! If my hard drive ever crashed and I lost my playlists, this would be the one I lamented the most! So here it is, updated for your viewing pleasure.

The songs are ones that are slow, relaxing, and varied in origin. They're wonderful to read to, study to, drive to, and are especially appropriate on a grey and/or rainy day.


  • Breathe Me, Sia
  • Tomorrow, Avril Lavigne
  • The Lightning Strike, Snow Patrol 
  • Stay (Acoustic), Little Big Town
  • Llovera, Mia Maestro
  • Canvas, Imogen Heap
  • The Shadowlands, Ryan Adams
  • Someday, John Legend
  • Cellar Door, Holly Brook
  • Mad World, Gary Jules with Michael Andrews
  • Safe & Sound, Taylor Swift 
  • Nightshade, Find the Others
  • Now Comes the Night, Rob Thomas 
  • Reasons for Living, Duncan Sheik
  • A Lack of Color, Death Cab for Cutie
  • Black Tables, Other Lives 
  • Keep Breathing, Ingrid Michaelson
  • Days Go By, Duncan Sheik
  • The Fire, Imogen Heap
  • Cannonball, Damien Rice
  • Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop, Landon Pigg
  • Turning Page, Sleeping At Last
  • 9 Crimes, Damien rice
  • Colorblind, Counting Crows
  • Almost Lover, A Fine Frenzy
  • Never Think, Robert Pattinson
  • Tomorrow Will Be Kinder, The Secret Sisters

No comments: