Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Coffee Zombie

If I were a zombie, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't crave brains. I'd crave coffee.

I've been less productive in my apartment recently, and so rather often, I migrate over to this coffee shop about two miles from my apartment that has delicious and cheap coffee to do homework. It's open 24 hours a day, so there's no threat of imminent closure - which I am a fan of.

At the moment, I'm reading a lot of the Old Testament for my Bible class. It's tough to wade through and thoroughly exhausting. Usually by the end of the night (somewhere around midnight or 1am for me) I crawl home and collapse. No matter how recently I had a cup of coffee or tea. Mentally spent, I fall asleep quickly.

This week is unusual because Emma and her family are on vacation, so I do not have to go to work. It tricks me into thinking that I have spades of extra, spare time which which to goof off, but in reality, it's not that much.

Well, I'm off to go back home now. No more coffee for me tonight!

No comments: