Saturday, August 21, 2010

Let me introduce the new nest!

Oh, hello there! So nice of you to drop in to see my new place! Take a look around, make yourself at home!

To your left when you come in the door, you see my kitchen!

If you go straight forward, you see my living room!

I have a little window between the kitchen and the living room!

Then in my room, I have my favorite bulletin boards...


Some artfully arranged black and white photos that I've taken. (Except there is one in there taken by Siobhan, which I stole... Hehe!)

A very familiar bed...

And plenty of windows to let in light (when I'm not taking photos!)

Lizz has a room directly across from mine, but we're both still in our pajamas, so I figured I'd wait for her to be dressed before I stick my camera in there!

Some other changes, I got my hair cut yesterday! The bangs made a return, but they are a little more prominent. Like it?

If you can, come see my new place! I'll make you coffee or tea and we'll have good times. :)

-----

Weight this morning: 176.8
Pounds lost: 30.2
Pounds to goal weight: 31.8

In other good news, I fit into a smaller jean size this week! Yay!! I need to find some belts around here...

No comments: