Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Reasons Why Siobhan is the Best Person Ever

So I was half dressed in my closet this morning when I noticed this:

And I was like... How curious? A post-it note pasted on the wall above my doorframe! I certainly didn't put it there... Upon closer inspection, I noticed it said this:

This is an incredibly cool note written by an incredibly cool English person. Why are you looking up here? Carry on getting dressed!

And I thought to myself that that post-it note is probably THE MOST AWESOME note I have ever received from anyone.

So I mention that I found it to Siobhan tonight when we're chatting on facebook. Her response was that there were MORE of them!

So, let the treasure hunt begin!

I scoured the room and have found two more, one in my calendar:

I think you should turn back to July. That was easily the best month of the year.

And one in my printer/scanner:


You just scanned an incredibly cool note by an incredibly cool English person. Or photocopies. But scanning is cooler, I think.

Thanks, Siobhan. You totally made my day! You are the BEST.

(And, um... are there any more?)

No comments: