Sunday, July 11, 2010

First Few Days

So, Siobhan and I have been having some fun times so far. You know, just a LITTLE bit of fun.


Siobhan has had her first taste of Tex Mex at Chuy's, and her first burger in America at Chile's, and we even went to Amy's Ice Cream last night. Today, I am going to take her to Barnes and Nobles, so we can do some fooling around and general geeking about in there. It should be fun!

Yesterday, we went to the Bob Bullock museum and the capital building, and had a great time walking around inside and around the grounds.

There was a great deal of picture taking going on.

Even, a lot of pictures of people taking pictures of people.

Some general tomfoolery from Brandlyn and her little brother Eddie (12).


And that's just the beginning! I'll be uploading all of my photos onto facebook on a daily basis, so if you're friends with me you'll be able to see the whole collection.

More as it happens!

No comments: