Friday, March 19, 2010

Spring Break!

Hey there!

Long time, no see!

I'm just hanging out here at Mom's house with Topher.



I've had a pretty chill spring break so far. I cleaned up my room (and found those sunglasses that have been evading capture for the last month or so), I did some homework, I sat by my pool and got a sunburn, I went to two live shows, I went to San Antonio for the night, and I watched a LOT of TV.

Wednesday night, Ally, Karynna, and I went to Threadgills to see a free SXSW show. It was five bands (we stuck around for four) and our main purpose for being there was to see Barcelona, one of Karynna's favorite bands.


They were awesome! I bought their CD and have been listening to it nearly nonstop for the last few days. If you're interested, I took a video of about a minute of their song Takers! (Remember to click into the blog and out of the email to see it!)



Last night, Ally and I went back to Threadgills to see Bob Schneider. He was there with his Bluegrass band and was so much fun! Ally and I both wore our cowboy boots and danced all night!


At the end of the concert, I hung around and bought the recording of the concert. Bob signed it for me!


Only six weeks left of the semester!

No comments: