Sunday, March 14, 2010

Retaliation

Spring break began yesterday at 3pm.

All I can say to that? Ahhh....

In celebration of spring break and in retaliation to the late nights I've been pulling recently, I went to bed at 8pm. It was glorious, considering my sleep records of the week.

Sunday: Woke up at 10am, went to bed at 4am.
Monday: Woke up at 9am, went to bed at 4am.
Tuesday: Woke up at 9:30am, went to bed at 4am.
Wednesday: Woke up at 12pm (whoops...) went to bed at 3am.
Thursday: Woke up at 9am, went to bed at 4am.
Friday: Woke up at 10am, went to bed at 8pm.

Ahh, yes. I slept till 11am today and it glorious, let me tell you.

Today was productive! I did no homework (except finish up a powerpoint in preparation for an epic flashcard-making session I will have tomorrow), I did laundry, I vacuumed, I hung up my laundry (which has been gathering dust on my floor for a month - let's be honest, I have neither the time nor the desire to hang up my laundry), I went shopping (Ally's birthday was today and Katlin's birthday is tomorrow, I also bought a dress I wore to dinner tonight. It is both cute AND cost only $20) and I even found time to watch a movie (The Proposal, which was about 2 hours of cover-your-face-awkward).

Now, because it is spring break, I am going to read a book. Stop the presses, I know. It's big news. And tomorrow? I'll probably read another book. Maybe even watch a movie.

(Spring break? Please be nice to me. I know I have a lot of work to get done, but I would appreciate a break from all of this schoolwork.)

No comments: