Tuesday, March 30, 2010

On Libraries, Littles, and bLood drives

So, at the moment I am in the library (surprise!) and have just spend the last two hours memorizing and testing and retesting myself for my exam tomorrow... so I hope that I have it and that I will do well on my test tomorrow morning. After writing this blog, I'm going to go back to studying. (I promise. Scout's honor.) (<- Does that even work for me?)

Unfortunately (or fortunately, depending on how highly you place productivity on the Scale of Importance), interspersed in between my memorization is a lot of this:


(Katlin staring awkwardly at Karynna)

And a lot of this...


(Katlin acting like a velociraptor.)

Thus is my life here at the PCL. (I may just move in one of these days!)

-----

On Sunday, I got a Little!


Her name is Kim, and she made us MATCHING HATS! (Lil Sis and Big Sis!) I love her already :D

The Greens all went to the Spaghetti Warehouse and stuffed our faces with really yummy Italian food. We were spread over two tables

Some people ended up with cake on their face... because that's how we roll.


-----

So, it's that time again! It's Blood Drive week, so here is my obligatory Blood Drive plug:

Be a stud, donate blood!!

(Call me if you have any questions, etc.)

-----

Emma Update: EMMA IS WALKING! Hooray! She loves it. I haven't watched her do a face-plant yet, but I am sure that will come. Also, Emma (who currently has a cold) sneezed in my face on Sunday... so please think healthy thoughts for me!

No comments: