Tuesday, February 23, 2010

It's a SNOWDAY! And also Vlogday!

Today was awesome. Want to know why?

Today, it SNOWED! I thought a snowday DEFINITELY deserved a vlogday!



I hung around the main mall and saw a bunch of little snowmen! This one is "bevo snowman" (See? He has horns!)




-----

In other news, this weekend was super busy! On Saturday, I worked Merit Badge University with APO, which was essentially 1400 boy scouts descending upon the university and taking classes so that they can get their merit badges. It was CRAZY. And exhausting! I worked from 7am-6pm and by 9:30 I was in bed, crashed, and probably snoring REALLY loudly!

I took my last test of "round one" of test season, and I hope I'll get grades back soon. I know I got a B+ on my paper (Happy dance!) and I find out how I did on my art history exam tomorrow morning, so fingers crossed!

That's all for now!

No comments: