Monday, December 14, 2009

Le Blog sur Le Decembre

Hey readers. So a few times over the last week I've filmed vlogs and written blogs and then decided not to post them... and that (for some reason) has tricked me into thinking that I've actually kept you informed. As you can tell, this is not the case.

My other excuse is that I have been busy... procrastinating studying for my finals.

Nonono, it's totally legit. Like, on Wednesday night, I went to the All Star dinner for Mom and Mike, who are both All Stars at Whole Foods. They're like the dynamic duo... and, according to the guy who was announcing everyone, the "second most fun couple at Whole Foods".

(Congrats, yall!)

And on Thursday I had to go to the eye doctor's (who wants to see a picture of the back of my eye?


I have two healthy eyes in my head! And okay, who wants to see a really cool picture of my eye?


Thanks, Karynna for the nifty camera trick! She calls it her "vampire eye" trick.)

But also on Thursday I had to go shopping, right? So I went with Pippa (Stepmother extraordinaire) and we found me a nice cream sweater, lacy camy, and my new favorite pants ever to wear to the wedding in England. And then I had dinner with them.

And then Friday... well, Friday I actually studied.

Saturday morning, I took my Chemistry exam, which took me about an hour to complete (I'm a fast test taker) and then I took a nap. But then I went to play a duet with one of the students at my old piano... school, I guess? It went well - we played Ode to Joy. And then after that, I went and babysat Emma, who is just SO CUTE with her little teeth!


And on Sunday, I went to brunch at Maudie's with Mom, Leslie, Duncan, and Mike to celebrate Mom's birthday on Saturday (Happy birthday, Mom!) and then I went shoe shopping at the mall to wear to the wedding in England. I bought black leather boots that are just so comfortable! I never want to take them off.

And today I went and had lunch with my friend Susanne (who has gone off to college in Denver) and that took a while... and here I am now, studying. My last exam is tomorrow, and I'm not too worried. I've been paying attention all semester - I got this. ;)

Tonight is Knit Night. I think I'm going to pick up some yarn for my trip... I need more cotton yarn. (For purposes you all will understand later.)

OH. OH. OH. I almost forgot! Pippa made me the most beautiful and gorgeous curtains! They're amazing and I love them. :D


And look! They make my room glow a pretty turquoise in the mornings.


And that's all for now! Hopefully I will blog again before Wednesday (when I leave for England) but you never know. Until then, ciao!

No comments: