Sunday, December 6, 2009

I'm Cleaning! (Ahem, studying)

At the moment, I am totally cleaning my room. Because later today, Pippa and Dad are delivering my curtains! Can't wait! Pictures when that happens....

I thought that while I was procrastinating studying and doing what I am supposed to do I'd share with you my semiannual study plans, as well as a few other pictures.


And look! My scarf! (It is super, super warm! And so worth knitting.)


And look! I made marmalade! (Albeit, it is a little runny. But it's delicious. I know - I've tried it.)

Also in this picture (in the smaller jars) is the orange syrup that is the result of the candied orange peels. I made these last year, and this year they're even better!


I can't help but keep snacking, because these are seriously addicting!

I do need more sugar... because between the orange peels and the marmalade I used two entire bags of it! I am baking cookies sometime today or Tuesday (probably tuesday) because I'm going to a cookie exchange at a friends.

Wonder what I'll be baking? I am thinking gingerbread cookies, but I also kind of want to make yummy peanut butter cookies. Suggestions?

No comments: