Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A blog about nothing in particular

I don't have much to say in this blog, except that my first exam is in nine hours, and I've just finished what I need to get done. (Which, in large part, was damage control on my procrastination efforts of the weekend.)

I want all of my blog readers to venture out to your local bookstore and buy (and read) The Passion, by Jeanette Winterson... because seriously? I think I could read that about six more times tonight and still not tire of it. Do it now, because this blog will still be here when you come back.

Tomorrow, after my English exam (which will feature eight essays in three hours - if my hand drops off, who wants to help me reattach it?) I'm going to go indulge in Kerbey Queso (which is ambrosia from the gods - or something of similar ilk) with my friends and then return to my apartment to bury myself in notes for my Chemistry exam on Saturday morning.

That's all for me tonight! I'm going to go to bed now... and maybe my dreams won't be so weird again that I'll wake up and still remember everything in the morning!

No comments: