Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Exam, an update

I don't know what grade I got, but I feel like I did well on the test! There were a few questions that were, in my opinion, poorly worded and so I am unsure about whether I got them right or not (but if I did get them wrong I will argue my case with my professor!), so we shall see how I do when the grades are released later this week. Of course, I definitely got the extra credit right, so perhaps it won't matter?

Because the rest of my day was full of going to class, going to work, and then eating deliciously horrible Chinese food with Ally, (and thus not really as blog-worthy) here are two absolutely adorable pictures of Emma I took at work today. She's getting so big. (She will be 2 years, 3 months in a week or so!)

Miss Emma on a big girl swing! Emma loves to swing on all four of the swings facing in both directions on each of them. We can spend an hour at the park only swinging some days...

Emma wanted me to hold her hand while she ate. I don't question these things, because she's (figuratively and literally) got me wrapped around her little finger.

No comments: