Sunday, June 10, 2012

New News, New Toys and Post #700!

So yesterday, I found my next apartment! Katie, my stepsister, and I will be moving in on the 30th of July, so plenty of time between now and then. Still super excited, though... it's a step up from where I'm living now, that's for sure! 

Also, I'd like to take a moment and mention that this is my seven hundredth post! Can you believe that even with how often I don't blog I've still managed to write 700? Go figure! Let's celebrate with a photo montage, thanks to my NEW TOY:

Hellllloooooo Fancy Camera!
It's a Nikon D3100, and it is shiny and new and I love it. I have two lenses and I see myself being very happy with it!

Fancy Camera is watching you...
I celebrated my purchase by taking a walk around campus to see what it could do! Sunday evening means that the campus was pretty empty, so mostly I found flowers and plants and things to photograph!

It doesn't look all that far away, but I was unreasonably far. I love my zoom! 

Turtle pond :)


There were some adorable boys who were racing with their dad around the main mall. Cute! 

Lonely bicycles!


I realized there is a lot of floral color around campus, even during summer! How lovely!









No comments: