Friday, April 13, 2012

Wonderful!!

So I've had some pretty awesome news I've been sitting on recently.

A while ago, I submitted the paper I wrote last semester to LAUNCH, an undergraduate journal at UT, in the hopes that maybe something would come out of it. I wasn't too worried about it, because although I was proud of it, honestly where does a paper about Tolkien and the etymology of Elvish belong in an undergraduate journal? I'd guess it belonged better in a... well... I don't know where. A Tolkien Fanatic magazine or something.

They contacted me recently and said that they had decided to include it in the journal... which is... just...

I don't have enough words for it. So I'll use memes.

Attack this with wholehearted vengeance!

Yeah, big balla. 

The most interesting man in the world thinks I'm legit, guys!

Peeta will make ALL the bread references!
Suspicious Fry has every right to be suspicious.

OKAY, ENOUGH.

(Memes courtesy of memegenerator.net... where I happily just spent the last half hour thinking of fun things to make into memes!)

No comments: